~ "By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; Through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures." ~ "Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing" ~ "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." ~ "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."~

Monday, September 1, 2008

Recipe Index


MY RECIPE INDEX:
A place where you will find the dishes that I have made and posted over the years.
Some recipes may overlap in different sections, but hopefully you can find what you are looking for:)...


~~~~~Appetizers~~~~~~

Dips/Sauces/Salsas
Cold Appetizers

~ Meat/Fish:
~Meatless:
Hot Appetizers

~Meat/Seafood:
~~~Homemade Cheese/Dairy~~~
BREAKFAST:
BAGUETTES/BUNS/CROISSANTS/ROLLS/SLICED BREAD/KNOTS, ETC:
CRACKERS:
FISH/SEAFOOD
CHICKEN
BEEF
TURKEY

PIZZA
PORK

    LAMB
    PASTA/NOODLES
    VEAL
    ~~~~~~~SOUPS~~~~~~~
    ~~~~SIDES/SALADS~~~~~
    POTATO DISHES:
    RICE DISHES:
    Homemade Whole Head Sauerkraut/Pickled vegetables:
    ~~~~~~Desserts~~~~~~~
    COOKIES
    BARS/BROWNIES
    SCONES
    SWEET BREADS
    CAKES/TEA CAKES/CHEESECAKES
    CUPCAKES/MUFFINS/DOUGHNUTS
    PHYLLO DOUGH/PUFF PASTRY/PASTRY
    PIES/TARTS
    FROSTINGS/ICE CREAM/SPREADS/SAUCES/PASTRY CREAM/BRULEE/SOUFFLES
    CANDY/CONFECTIONS
    OTHER DESSERTS
    ~~~~~MISC.~~~~~~~
    ~~Pressure Cooker Recipes~~

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Ellie, thank you for sharing one of your loves with us.
    Now, thank you for sharing what you love the most.

    Ellie said...

    Anon, Oh, thank you for your sweet and kind words! It means a ton!

    How I pray that God would get the glory in ALL things...

    May God's love and encouragement be yours today... and thanks a bunch for stopping by and being an encouragement to me!

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Ellie... Being non-Romanian and married to Romanian hubby, I have been searching for an authentic food blog to practice some of my hubby's favorite Romanian dishes. I ran across your blog upon my pinterest search for fasole batuta. My husband has been craving it, and your detailed recipe helped me succeed on my first try of fasole batuta. I am so glad I found your blog. I'll definitely try other recipes of yours. My next try will be the chicken headcheese. Thanks for sharing your recipes and wishing many blessings to you and your family.